La Pizza + sana offers gluten free pizza in Madrid, but not only! You’ll see, this restaurant in Madrid will drive you crazy with all the options you can find there. Gluten free, lactose free, vegan, or organic, you’re bound to find what you’re looking for!
In the north east of Madrid near the Piovera and Palomas district, La pizza + sana is located just a few steps away from the Plaza de Lopez de la plata.
Now, let’s talk little, let’s talk well.
What do we eat at La pizza + sana?
Well, you can have:
- Starters: tortillas, provolone cheese, nachos, all good Spanish specialties! Price: from 2 to 9€.
- Salads for the most reasonable: 10 salads (medium or large sizes according to your wishes), vegetarian, vegan or with animal proteins, but all gluten free of course! price: 4 to 10€.
- Meat: lomo, a meat to be tasted absolutely, or a super good chicken! from 12 to 14 €.
- Pizzas: yes, yes, the best part is over here: possible to take them in 3 different sizes: pequena (small, for 1 person), Mediana (medium, for 2 persons), grande (for 3 persons). There are 33 different pizzas, all gluten free, with lactose free or vegan options, and vegetarian! I let you discover the menu and choose by yourself! Price: 8 (for the small ones) to 25 euros (for the big ones)
- Gluten free beers: yes, they have gluten free beers with or without alcohol! Cheers to you
And what are the accommodations of this restaurant?
Well, the restaurant is very cute, full of colors especially made of pink and green. It’s quite nice. What I liked is their super nice terrace with the warm weather of Madrid, perfect for enjoying a gluten free pizza with friends or family.
And then, if you want to work a little bit, the place is perfect for you. The wifi works well! They also organize private events for those who want to, you never know! And of course, air conditioning, possible to take away or to deliver with Glovo!
There you go, you know everything: so come and try their gluten free pizza in Madrid, or lactose free!
Concerning the openings, here are the necessary informations :
Open every day of the week from Monday to Friday from 13:00 to 16:30 and from 19:30 to 23:30 and on weekends opened until midnight.
Hope you will enjoy these really good gluten free pizza in Madrid!