Want an easy homemade gluten-free bread that is only takes a few minutes to prepare? Here’s a quick recipe for gluten-free and lactose-free bread that’s easy to make at home!
- 180 g buckwheat flour or chestnut flour
- 125g of plain yoghurt with or without lactose (usually 125g is equivalent to a normal yoghurt)
- 60ml of neutral oil if possible
- The juice of half a lemon
- In the morning you can add 25g of sugar, or 5 to 7g of salt for a salty version for your cheese toast.
- A gluten-free baking powder sachet
- 1 whole egg or 2 tablespoons of applesauce (I prefer with the egg, but the recipe is adapted to vegan)
Here are the steps to follow:
STEP 1: In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients and the liquid ingredients.
STEP 2: Little by little, with a whisk, add your dry preparation to the wet one. Mix well!
It’s totally normal that your dough is sticky, don’t worry. Transfer your easy homemade gluten-free bread preparation into a cake pan and add some dried fruits on top (optional).
Then bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180°.
Bon appétit guys!