For gluten free tuna and sweet potato muffins, this is definitely the recipe you don’t want to miss! This recipe is really super easy to make and the muffins are very airy.
The sweet potato adds a lot of sweetness to this recipe, you’ll see. You will need 5 minutes of preparation time and 35 minutes of cooking time in total to make 6 very tasty gluten-free tuna and sweet potato muffins.
So, here we go. You’ll need to:
- 120g of tuna in can
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of buckwheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk (or other)
- 2 tablespoons sweet potato purée (cook for 10 minutes then mashed potato your sweet potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of bicarbonate
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar (whatever you have on hand) and a few herbs.
STEP 1: Start by preheating your oven to 150°C
STEP 2: In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, flour and baking soda.
STEP 3: Add tuna, sweet potato, oil and vinegar. Mix well.
STEP 4: Head to the oven for about 25 minutes, preheated to 150°.
So, it’s not complicated, right?
Bon appétit !